Based on patented coherent gradient sensing (CGS) technology, Ultratech’s Superfast 4G inspection system for patterned wafers provides the industry’s high throughput (125 wph), with the low cost-of-ownership (50 cents per wafer) compared to competing systems. The direct, front-side 3D topography measurement capability is well suited for patterned wafer applications.
- Feed-forward overlay distortion control
- 3D topography measurement for focus and planarization control
- High-stress process control (bow, warpage, breakage)
The Ultratech Superfast 4G inspection system provides leading technology to address the critical needs of its global customers in a cost-effective solution.
- Highest Resolution (3 Million Data Points per Wafer)
- Lowest Edge Exclusion (1.5 mm)
- Technology extendable to on process tool integration
- Displacement repeatability 0.2 nm one sigma
- Able to inspect transparent and opaque patterned surfaces without surface preparation
A field upgrade of the Superfast 4G, the Superfast 4G+ provides the following improvements to the 4G:
- Throughput 150wph
- Displacement repeatability 0.1nm 3 sigma
- Edge exclusion 1mm